- Go into Modules.
- Open the Module that you want to capture the date in.
- Go into the Workflows tab.
- Navigate into the Users Actions.
- Select the Action you would like to use to capture who performed the action.
- Once you’re inside the field, select the Subactions tab.
- Then, click on the Sections button to add a new section.
- Once in the new section in the first Field Area, set the field name for the field that you would like to base the conditional State change to.
- In the condition field, select Equal or Not Equal.
- In the Value field, type what you would like to base the additional jump on. I.E. If Name is Not Equal to %(null)%
- In the field below your conditional field, enter State.
- In the field under the condition field, enter the name of the State that you would like to jump to.
- Click Okay.
- Click Save when complete.
In this example the Submit Action now goes straight to Pending Verification if CustomLookup4 is equal to blank when submitted.