Select List drop-down fields are those where the choices shown to the user are embedded in the form, as opposed to coming from a Lookup List. Typically these lists are shorter than 15 items and change infrequently.
Select the Module link in the top left banner then select the appropriate module name link.
- Select the Forms tab.
- Then select the Field List button "Create/Update Fields".
- Chose a CustomSelectList that has not been used already.
- Select the Edit pencil icon on the field.
- Change the System Name and the Column Header to the name you want to assign to the new field.
- Select the Options tab.
- Click in the blue area to begin entering options.
- Enter the option in both the Value field and the Text field.
(Note the Value field and the Text field should match.)
- To add additional options click on the + in the upper right corner.
- Once you have entered all desired options click the Update button and then click Save on the Master Form.