Modules are different processes wherein requests are tracked through a defined process. Users have access to one or more of them based on their privileges. Each module has a separate grid and ways to submit requests.
- Go to the Modules tab found at the top of the screen.
- Press the +Add button found at the upper right corner.
- If you press +Import select a file to upload. If selecting +Add choose a Name for the module and Description if you want to.
- Select a Workflow Process.
- Fill in the Process Description.
- Optionally choose a form to use for printing, if you choose not to select a layout, the default form will be used.
- Click Next and edit the Process Flow Steps if desired.
- Click Next and edit the Process Flow User Actions if desired.
- Click Save.